Dongsha fishing village
Ding dynasty Emperor Kangxi 22 (1683), the southeast coast of Zhejiang lifted ban, fishermen of Chongwu, Fujian, Wenzhou relocated here in succession, it became pure fishing village living mainly by marine fishing. Caught fish by eagle, it is first named as eagle catching land. And because its location is in the southeast corner of Yuhuan island, so changed it to Dongshan. and as it was surrounded by beach, it is named Dongsha.